WE DO NOT PROCESS APPLICATIONS BY PHONE. READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY FOR ALL INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO PROCEED.
The goal of Docere Clinics is to offer stem cell therapy for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain that is affordable to most. The goal of the Docere Clinics Tithing Program is to offer stem cell therapy for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain that is available to all.
Docere Clinics offers bone marrow stem cell therapy on a “tithing” model (stem cell therapy at no monetary charge for the medically underserved) approximately one day per month.
Services will be performed on patients who are able to demonstrate financial need. Although services are not “for sale”, neither are they “free”. There are two pathways for enrollment into the program. 1) Procedures are provided in exchange for documentation of approved community service, and 2) to combat service veterans of U.S. Military Forces. All community service must be completed after enrollment into the program but prior to the patient receiving the treatment.
* Conditions Accepted:
- Osteoarthritis of any joint
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Overuse Injuries
* Conditions We Do Not Treat Under Any Circumstances:
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Nerve Damage
- Systemic disease (neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonary, autoimmune, infectious (Lyme), etcetera)
- Age: Over 25
- Patient must be in reasonably good health with simple musculoskeletal pain. Complex pain syndromes (such as Lyme Disease or Fibromyalgia) require services beyond the scope of this program.
- Patient must give consent to be interviewed pre and post procedure.
- Applicants are required to be honest with us about your alcohol, smoking, and narcotic use so we can help you to forecast your prognosis. Providing misinformation is grounds for immediate disqualification from the program.
Within the United States only as Community Service Hours must be done within the U.S. and military service must be U.S. Military.
* Financial Requirements/Income Guidelines:
If you make over the amount listed on this table for your household size, then you are not eligible for the Tithing Program. Applicants must submit proof of all sources of income/compensation, including W2’s and disability for all household members.
|Household Size||Monthly Income at application|
* The following verification documents are required;
– ID or Passport
– Proof of residency i.e. utility bill
– Proof of U.S. military combat service
– Previous year W2 forms and pay check stubs for last 30 days, or if unemployed, provide bank statements for the past 90 days and previous year W2.
– Birth certificate required on all dependents in your household.
* Community Service Requirements
– No Community service needed for Combat Veterans, you’ve done your service. However, you must still fall within the income guidelines.
Community Service must be completed prior to scheduling the treatment but not until after the initial consultation has been performed.
– 60 Hours = 1 – 4 joints injected
– 100 Hours = 1 – 2 areas of Spine injected.
– 120 Hours = 1 – 2 areas of Spine + 1 – 4 joints injected.
Approved non-profit organizations include
Boys and Girls Club of America – When you volunteer at a Boys & Girls Club, you can make a difference in the lives of youth and give back to your community. Whether you help with homework, coach a game, or teach an art project, you’ll have the opportunity to build healthy relationships with young people eager for adult guidance, and have a positive impact on their lives. In turn, you will find that spending time with these young people has a positive impact on you as well.
VA Voluntary Service – VAVS provides for veterans undergoing care at VA facilities and volunteers can help by driving or accompanying vets to appointments or providing help at veteran outreach centers, hospital wards, and nursing homes.
Habitat for Humanity – Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing organization working in local communities across all 50 states in the U.S. and in approximately 70 countries. Habitat’s vision is of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
- Community Service must be completed by the patient receiving the treatment only.
- All Community Service must be documented and approved by a Volunteer Coordinator and submitted to Docere Clinics within 60 days of the date of community service.
- We do not process applications by phone. “Don’t call us, we’ll call you.”
- Please read the requirements carefully.
- Check Q&A and other relevant information on our website
- Submit patient information forms, enrollment application and verification documents to Docere Clinics Tithing Program Coordinator for Review.
- Our Tithing Program Coordinator will contact you via email/phone to inform you if you qualify and are enrolled into the program.
- Do not begin community service until you have confirmation of enrollment.
- Once you are enrolled into the program, you may complete required community service hours and submit it to us prior to scheduling the treatment.
Email patient information forms, enrollment application and verification documents to Docere Clinics Tithing Program Coordinator for Review at email@example.com.